- The Site Operator’s values must be directly aligned with yours – If your values are neither respected nor recognized by the operator of an online casino gambling site, there is no sense in assessing that website any further. A gambling website must state in its policies that consumer rights are respected and ensured through a variety of proprietary measures that are in place within the casino operations. If the online casino is a fly-by-night operation, it will become obvious when you compare it to the operations of one of the better online casinos.
- The variety of games must suit your needs – All online casino game offerings are not alike. Each casino has its own specialty, whether Poker, Craps, Blackjack, Roulette, Slots, Video Poker, or Asian table games. It is senseless to look into an online casino website that does not offer the games you favour.
- There must be competition for varying abilities, resources and experiences – You need to make sure that the online casino of your choice has table minimums that fit your budget. Otherwise, there could be a disaster waiting to happen. If you are a novice Online Roulette player who discovers, after committing to a table, that the minimum bet is $25 per game, you are in over your head. Before you lay down your hard-earned money at an online casino table, make sure that the casino caters to players who are your peers.
- The game graphics must accommodate your vision – In the best online casinos, the software is of the highest quality and the games resemble land casino action. In some instances, the background shading may be disconcerting and actually affect your concentration. If this happens, simply cash out and move on to another venue that is more pleasing. You deserve to play in as comfortable a setting as possible.
- There must be an around-the-clock Customer Service Department available to take care of your issues – The best online casinos have discovered that a strong customer-friendly Service Department is a tremendous factor in patron loyalty. If a gambler is confident that all the questions and issues (s)he has will be answered and adjudicated in a fair and timely manner, there is a good chance that (s)he will remain a loyal customer well into the future. You must feel that you are valued as a person and as a player by the online casino of your choice.
- There must be valuable bonus and promotional packages – It is important that you review the online casino’s bonus and promotional packages so that you can make a determination regarding the value of these “free” gifts, either in the form of money, gifts or comps.
- The site must protect and preserve your personal security - At the bottom of the home page for all online casino websites, there are seals of compliance and affiliation which will indicate to you how secure your personal information is on the site. Today, the vast majority of online gambling websites take great measures to ensure the security of their patrons’ personal information.
- The site must adhere to strict policies of oversight authorities to ensure fairness in play and randomness in games – Again, at the bottom of the online casino website’s home page, you’ll see seals from independent authorizing bodies who conduct regular inspections of the website’s software and policies. A certificate of compliance will be on file certifying that the site is inspected regularly and meets all criteria for fairness of play and in treatment of customers.
If you take into account these parameters, you’ll be able to make a solid decision on where to play online casino games.